Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Lots of friendly solo travelers, phenomenal location and facilities, my sole complaint was the noise from the restaurant next door. I stayed on a friday night and the noise continued into the morning. It was not TOO bad but if you have difficulty falling asleep with background noise it is something to keep in mind. Sheets, lockers, towels provided in room. Bed was comfortable. ”
- 17 Aug 2016 Judith USA
- “ Decent hostel, very good location for all of the tourist locations, had some fun at the sports bar on Karaoke night and the kitchen was large. The showers are set up so that the entire bathroom floor is soaked after you shower which made it very uncomfortable to use the washroom, breakfast was small but free so no complaints here and free tea and coffee all the time so that was nice. Roof was nice and I'm sure would be a good spot to hang out but the bar wasn't open yet. Good price though ”
- 06 Apr 2016 Julia Canada
- “ Staff are friendly. But breakfast was poor... as someone already mentioned ”
- 12 Feb 2016 Minju
- “ They really need a common room to be a proper hostel. Otherwise this is a nice hotel with multiple beds in each room. ”
- 27 Jan 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ The only thing is that the breakfast is poor. ”
- 26 Jan 2016 Anonymous
- “ Roomy rooms and comfy beds are a nice plus. Lack of common room is disappointing; very hotel like atmosphere. ”
- 22 Jan 2016 Anonymous USA