Athens House Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Worst experience ever. Avoid at all costs if you value your health. Unfriendly, didn't take reservations into account, filthy, unfriendly. Do yourself a favour, do not go here. International Athens youth hostel was like a bright day compared the hellish night there. ”
- 23 Sep 2014 wim
- “ If you want a cheap place for accommodation, this is it. However the location is away from the bustling neighborhoods of Plaka and monastiraki. Therefore if you want to experience great nightlife/shopping, this might not be the place for you. (You will have to take a bus or train there) ”
- 27 Jun 2014 Anonymous Sri Lanka
- “ The hostel is much different than what it appears from photos!!!!! ”
- 09 Jun 2014 Anonymous Iran
- “ The pictures are deceiving on the "cuteness" factor, the staff can be a little bit confusing, but overall the stay was nice and definitely a good value. Each room has a porch overlooking the street which is quite nice. ”
- 26 Apr 2014 Anonymous USA