Athens International Youth Hostel - Victor Hugo
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ horrible, dirty place! ”
- 03 Aug 2014 Estefania
- “ I and my family just passed the night there. For me was okay. ”
- 14 Apr 2014 Fernanda Brazil
- “ The location is not that bad. I didn't see prostitutes of dodgy-looking people as other reviewers warned. The toilette is a bit gross, the bed looks even worse. Staff is okay, willing to look after my laptop for me so no complaint there. ”
- 14 Mar 2014 Thai Vietnam
- “ The location was alright, a bit of a walk into the old town. The beds aren't very comfortable and the showers are disgraceful. Moldy and lacking hot water frequently. The kitchen was always a disaster and there was always this older Greek lady lurking around and using the facilities, even if you were in the middle of doing something. There was one lady at reception who was totally lovely and it was cheap. Those are the only good things about the place. ”
- 03 Oct 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ Staff very nice. Walking distance from Acropolis. Clean. Good value for money, liked it a lot ”
- 17 Sep 2013 Anonymous Denmark