Athens International Youth Hostel - Victor Hugo
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It's a hostel not hotel so we knew that conditions will be only sattisfied.But rooms were clean,bathrooms also.Staff is really helpful,nice and always smile.It's perfect place for young people who want to drink all night long :) If you'd like to go there you should know that is laud hostel.The estate is poorer one in Athens so you should be careful when staying there.I was there with friends - 12 people and stayed there 4nights.That was what we expected in this price! Greetings from Poland! ”
- 01 Apr 2015 Anonymous Poland
- “ Excelent facility, friendly staff, clean and confortable room with A/C, ”
- 22 Sep 2014 Anonymous Colombia
- “ Other comments like "scary area" is relative, the area is a little run down but we never felt threatened at all. This hostel was perfect for our needs, the location isn't bad you can get anywhere by using the metro and the buses. The staff were very helpful and dorms were clean and presentable. ”
- 18 Sep 2014 Kate South Africa
- “ The staff is really nice. The breakfast is very good and costs only 2.50 to 4.50 Euros (depending on what you take: continental, Greek yogurt, bacon & eggs,...). But the rooms are not so clean. The area is a bit creepy, but the railway station and the sightseeing stuff is within walking distance or 1 or 2 stops with the metro. What I did not like so much was that there was not the right atmosphere to talk to other backpackers. ”
- 04 Sep 2014 Rebecca Germany
- “ horrible, dirty place! ”
- 03 Aug 2014 Estefania