Athens International Youth Hostel - Victor Hugo
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Not a perfect location (about 2 km from city center but it is pretty dangerous to go nearby after sunset). Shower without ventilation and this causes uncomfortable smells in bathroom. No dust cleaning (lived there during 3 nights and only basket in toilet was cleaned). ”
- 01 Jul 2016 Volodymyr Ukraine
- “ Honestly the location was one of the worst we have experienced, it's not the best part of town and you'd be better off spending a few more dollars and going to a better part of Athens. ”
- 02 Jun 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ The hostel is located near centre and worth staying for such money. The room was comfy enough and bathroom also but the common kitchen needs a lot of improvement ( most of electric cookers didn`t work and there weren`t cups or glasses and spoons or forks etc). The kitchen was very cold inside but during cooking becocame warmer of course. The reception staff was ok ”
- 29 Dec 2015 Marek Poland
- “ Not in a clean location, area near sewage pipe so unfortunately the street has this smell to it, but you can't smell it once you are inside the building. Kitchen was dark and in the basement. The shower curtain in the bathroom was hung up in such a way that water would get all over the floor and so after each shower you are cleaning up a mini flood. The bedroom was nice and had a balcony. Provided with sheets and a pillow which was nice. The staff were all friendly and helpful. ”
- 18 Sep 2015 Bethany Canada
- “ Very lovely place to stay, located very near the metro station and a safe district, we had our private balcony and a super big double bed. The reception was very friendly and nice to talk with. Highly recommend couples to choose this place. ”
- 12 Aug 2015 Xinya China