Athens International Youth Hostel - Victor Hugo
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Not in a clean location, area near sewage pipe so unfortunately the street has this smell to it, but you can't smell it once you are inside the building. Kitchen was dark and in the basement. The shower curtain in the bathroom was hung up in such a way that water would get all over the floor and so after each shower you are cleaning up a mini flood. The bedroom was nice and had a balcony. Provided with sheets and a pillow which was nice. The staff were all friendly and helpful. ”
- 18 Sep 2015 Bethany Canada
- “ Very lovely place to stay, located very near the metro station and a safe district, we had our private balcony and a super big double bed. The reception was very friendly and nice to talk with. Highly recommend couples to choose this place. ”
- 12 Aug 2015 Xinya China
- “ The first to days & nights the toilet in our room was not working. In the public toilets was a mouse.... So I had to find toilets out of the hostel....Then after complaining several times we could change the room and even got an upgrade to a 2-bed-room! ”
- 15 May 2015 Tessa Germany
- “ It's a hostel not hotel so we knew that conditions will be only sattisfied.But rooms were clean,bathrooms also.Staff is really helpful,nice and always smile.It's perfect place for young people who want to drink all night long :) If you'd like to go there you should know that is laud hostel.The estate is poorer one in Athens so you should be careful when staying there.I was there with friends - 12 people and stayed there 4nights.That was what we expected in this price! Greetings from Poland! ”
- 01 Apr 2015 Anonymous Poland