Athens International Youth Hostel - Victor Hugo
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Not a perfect location (about 2 km from city center but it is pretty dangerous to go nearby after sunset). Shower without ventilation and this causes uncomfortable smells in bathroom. No dust cleaning (lived there during 3 nights and only basket in toilet was cleaned). ”
- 01 Jul 2016 Volodymyr Ukraine
- “ Honestly the location was one of the worst we have experienced, it's not the best part of town and you'd be better off spending a few more dollars and going to a better part of Athens. ”
- 02 Jun 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ The hostel is located near centre and worth staying for such money. The room was comfy enough and bathroom also but the common kitchen needs a lot of improvement ( most of electric cookers didn`t work and there weren`t cups or glasses and spoons or forks etc). The kitchen was very cold inside but during cooking becocame warmer of course. The reception staff was ok ”
- 29 Dec 2015 Marek Poland