Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I stayed at three hostels during my time in Athens and AthenStyle was by far the best out of them. The staff was friendly, helpful, and patient. The breakfast at the rooftop had an amazing view of the Acropolis which was perfect for starting the day. Also, their locker facility in the basement is the best for Keeping your personal belonging safer. Also, great location. By far, if this place wasn't booked for the time I needed to extend my stay. I would have stayed here the entire trip. ”
- 13 Aug 2015 Guillermo USA
- “ This Hostel was so much fun. I had read bad reviews about this place but I thought it was great! I stayed in the 4 bed female room. Bathroom was clean, staff friendly and the rooftop bar made a great atmosphere. Only downside was that I was in a different building to the hostel, which means I had to go next door to get the internet in the lobby area and breakfast but I didn't mind. The area is very noisy with lots of bars and clubs, great if you want to party but not if you want to sleep. ”
- 25 Jun 2015 Anonymous Australia
- “ We had a 3 person apartment. The best part was the amazing unobstructed view of the Acropolis from our deck. Within walking distance to major attractions. Great free walking tour (be warned, it lasts 5-6hours!). Wifi in the room. The fold out bed was sunken in the middle. Kitchen very limited if you actually want to cook (eg no chopping board, no tea towel). Good air con in the room. A few of the staff seemed more interested in talking to each other than helping us ”
- 21 Jun 2015 Anonymous New Zealand
- “ room dirty, cold, facilities so bad ”
- 31 Mar 2015 You China
- “ Cheap hostel, friendly staff, however not cooperating to give our deposits back while we were returning our key cards for the door. The ensuite bath room was very dirty and wasn't able to get rid of the water from the previous shower. So everyone had to step into cold and dirty water all the time the entered the bath room. However location is great, in the heart of the city centre. ”
- 27 Mar 2015 Rudolf Netherlands