Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ room dirty, cold, facilities so bad ”
- 31 Mar 2015 You China
- “ Cheap hostel, friendly staff, however not cooperating to give our deposits back while we were returning our key cards for the door. The ensuite bath room was very dirty and wasn't able to get rid of the water from the previous shower. So everyone had to step into cold and dirty water all the time the entered the bath room. However location is great, in the heart of the city centre. ”
- 27 Mar 2015 Rudolf Netherlands
- “ Great location, great company, awesome rooftop bar! Clean and highly recommend the free walking tours by Walter! ”
- 20 May 2014 Anonymous England
- “ Excellent location. Couldn't ask for better location than this. A mere two kilometers from the acropolis if that. Staff friendly and always willing to help. However, many lacked knowledge of sights that were in the day trip recommendation, and were of little help in this regard. Atmosphere was not so good. Many guests were too reserved. Kitchen was small. The hostel could hold 150 people, and we were required to eat inside the kitchen, except at breakfast, which could seat only four or five. ”
- 07 May 2014 Anonymous USA