Athina Hotel Delphi
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very kind and friendly staff in this quaint hotel. Our room was smallish, but not cramped (we travelled with one back-pack each) and was well located. They owners learned that we would be walking a nearby trail after our check-out time and they offered to house our backpacks, which was highly appreciated. We woulds recommend this hotel for the budget traveler looking for a friendly atmosphere and a bed on which to sleep. ”
- 15 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Our room had a splendid view and was fine. Only the shared bathroom facilities could be a bit more cleaner and could need an update. The staff was very nice as well as the breakfast. ”
- 11 Jul 2014 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ The employee of nocturnal period (in the night of check-in and others nights) was rude and bad-tempered. ”
- 07 Jul 2013 Tania Brazil