Athina Hotel Delphi
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very kind and friendly staff in this quaint hotel. Our room was smallish, but not cramped (we travelled with one back-pack each) and was well located. They owners learned that we would be walking a nearby trail after our check-out time and they offered to house our backpacks, which was highly appreciated. We woulds recommend this hotel for the budget traveler looking for a friendly atmosphere and a bed on which to sleep. ”
- 15 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Our room had a splendid view and was fine. Only the shared bathroom facilities could be a bit more cleaner and could need an update. The staff was very nice as well as the breakfast. ”
- 11 Jul 2014 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ The employee of nocturnal period (in the night of check-in and others nights) was rude and bad-tempered. ”
- 07 Jul 2013 Tania Brazil
- “ In the small town Delphi, the Athina Hotel was one of many centrally located and very neat Hotels. The Family took care of is very nicely, especially the breakfast was great. Unfortunately we had one of the rooms in direction to the street and not the beautiful mountains. This was because we had seperated beds. So I recommend to come as a couple ) ”
- 12 Aug 2012 Ulrike