Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Friendly staff, great location, free tea and coffee with milk. ”
- 13 Oct 2013 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ Best hostel ever been!! ”
- 06 Aug 2013 Pieterjan Belgium
- “ The staff in this hostel is friendly and good.location of hostel is 20min walk to city center.There is only 1 toilet with bathroom for 2 rooms which have 10 people.So you have to wait for it. Atmosphere of hostel is poor. I stay for 2 nights and everynight there are some others people ( different groups) making noise ( party ) inside the hostel. but after telling the staff, they ask them to keep quite.Overall staff is great just the atmosphere people who stay there is bad.I dont recommend. ”
- 15 Mar 2013 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ Good stuff: staff is great very helpful and nice, kitchen and common areas are good, generally clean, good location. Bad stuff: internet connection is very bad, room and common area was cold (old windows), fridge door not closing properly and the fuse blew one evening. ”
- 02 Feb 2013 Anonymous Hungary
- “ If you have map, it is not difficult to get there by walking. It's very cheap, and it is very worth to live here. The staff in the evening is very very NICE!!! ”
- 22 Jan 2013 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ ı really recommend this hostel, the people at reception are very kind and friendly, ıts close to cıty center so you can walk, the stuffs are clean and the kıtchen full of equıpment, also the price is low. ”
- 21 Dec 2012 Anonymous Turkey