Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was good to stay there. Staff is very friendly and kind. Room was clear and big. If will need will stay there again. ”
- 19 Aug 2015 Anonymous Ukraine
- “ As my first hostel experience in a hostel, I couldn't have picked a beter hostel. The location is perfect, he staff was very nice, helpfull and spoke good English. We slept in a 10persons dorm room, which was also very nice and secure. The common room and kitchen were the best place to hang out and meet new people. We've spend a lot of hours around there. The only thing that could use some improvement is the wifi. It was on and off all the time, certainly on the 3th floor ”
- 21 Jul 2015 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ I LOVED this hostel! It felt very homey and the staff was wonderful! Yama, who worked at the front desk, recommended great restaurants in the city too! Thank you so much! ”
- 22 May 2015 Carly
- “ We stayed in a deluxe dorm which was fantastic. It was clean with useful shelves, lights, sockets, large lockers. The common room and kitchen facilities were nice. ”
- 06 Feb 2015 Baran
- “ lack of oil for doors to be discret in shared spaces ”
- 02 Jan 2015 Florence
- “ Really good ”
- 01 Jan 2015 Anonymous China