Atlas City Hotel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A very nice hotel in a great location, but definitely not at hostel prices, so I don't recommend it for students on a budget. ”
- 11 Aug 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ 7euro per day per person for the breakfast, think a little expensive, but on the other hand the breakfast is buffet, the wifi in this hotel is so fantastic, recommand it if you cant living without internet ”
- 29 Apr 2013 Anonymous China
- “ Nice location, single rooms are very small and relatively expensive. Breakfast for 7e, it's also expensive but you can eat many things unlimited. Octoberfest and Hauptbahnhof is very close. I can recommend, but probably you can find a cheaper hostel with the same quality of services. ”
- 22 Oct 2012 Anonymous Hungary
- “ 모텔이 운집한 장소에 위치. 엘리베이터와 객실내에 헤어드라이기, 타월 등도 갖춰져 있고 테이블도 있지만 너무 비좁아 여행가방을 놓으면 움직일 공간이 협소. 주변이 모두 숙밥업체인것에 비해 슈퍼나 가게가 별로 없어서 약간 불편하고 약간 산만한 느낌. 오후에 도착 다음날 새벽 출발했기때문에 더 이상은 평가하기 어려움. ”
- 28 Jul 2012 Kwang Hyun