Atlas City Hotel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I liked my stay in Atlas Hotel Munich. It's clean and comfortable. There's a good heating in rooms. I can also advice to order breakfast, it's not expensive(7 euro) but it's very diverse and tasty. The location of hotel is super, just 5-7 minutes walk from Marienplatz. The price is not so cheap, but its unfortunately a common price in Munich ”
- 01 Jan 2016 Tatiana Germany
- “ The place is 5 minutes from the main station, having a very good location. As usual, everything is very expensive in Munich, with a single private room no more than 12 sqm costing 55 euros per night. The room was clean. The girl at the front desk was rude. ”
- 13 Nov 2015 Anonymous Mexico
- “ I really enjoyed staying at the Atlas City Hotel. The room was really clean and the bed was firm. The hotel is within a 10 minute walk from the central train and bus stations. The staff were very helpful when I had questions about nearby attractions. The price was a great value too. The next time I am in Munich, I will definitely stay at the Atlas City Hotel. ”
- 24 Jul 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ It's a nice place. Elevator is terribly slow. No real "atmosphere", you just get a room. At least the wifi works everywhere (including the room). Lived on the sixth floor and it got really warm. No AC. Breakfast costs 7€ but was quite good. ”
- 13 Jul 2015 Anonymous Sweden