Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It is very close to the main railway station, but it takes approximately 20-25 minutes to walk to Charles Bridge. Also, the location is not safe. There are lots of "entertainment houses" nearby and the staff gives you the key of hostel and warns about people trying to enter the hostel. Although the door was locked, we felt scared when heard people shouting at midnight. The room and bathroom were clean, wifi connection was good; but even so I would prefer staying somewhere else. ”
- 05 Aug 2013 Anonymous Turkey
- “ Fantastic location right next to the central strip of the city centre, great service by the receptionist (She gave us some great info on where to go around the city). Not a place to sit around all day, more of a place to keep all of your valuables safe while you explore and a quiet place to sleep at the end of the day. Couldn't recommend this place enough ”
- 19 Jul 2013 Anonymous Wales
- “ Great location, very safe neighbourhood, nice flat shared with two other rooms, great time ”
- 18 Jul 2013 sara France
- “ Excellent value for the price. Keep in mind this is located in the red light district of Prague. Don't park in the blue zones marked in the street or your car WILL get towed. ”
- 26 Apr 2013 Jean Germany