Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ told me to take the atm down the street which costed me 50 € extra for bad exchange rates! i asked him twice if it is a good atm or not and he said yes! also we where 5 people and only had 2 keys ---> waking up at the middle of the night to open for others! also poor or no wlan!!! Nobody went with the waste! and we had nobody to ask anything because there was no one at the reception! ”
- 06 Jun 2014 Anonymous Austria
- “ Realy old place. Not confortable. Bad experience. ”
- 30 Mar 2014 Wellington Brazil
- “ It is very close to the main railway station, but it takes approximately 20-25 minutes to walk to Charles Bridge. Also, the location is not safe. There are lots of "entertainment houses" nearby and the staff gives you the key of hostel and warns about people trying to enter the hostel. Although the door was locked, we felt scared when heard people shouting at midnight. The room and bathroom were clean, wifi connection was good; but even so I would prefer staying somewhere else. ”
- 05 Aug 2013 Anonymous Turkey