Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great place, close to area attractions, pancake breakfast included with stay. ”
- 31 May 2019 Peter USA
- “ Shelby, the host and owner of the Atlas House, is an amazing person. She is friendly and explains everything. The house is very clean and it is located in a nice place with cute coffee shops and brunch places. It is very close to the downtown. I had an amazing time in this hostel. ”
- 10 May 2019 Anonymous Iran
- “ Had a great time in New Orleans and loved the Atlas House atmosphere. Staff was so fun and friendly and met a lot of interesting people who were staying there. Will definitely be staying in hostels from now on when I travel to a new place. ”
- 20 Mar 2019 Devon USA
- “ Really enjoyed my stay in the Garden District. Friendly, helpful staff, hearty breakfast and a five star layout for NYE! ”
- 29 Dec 2018 Kenneth USA