Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Atlas hostel is one of the great value for money accommodations. The setup of the hostel encourages plenty of mingling with other travelers, and they even have a huge, huge patio that comes with a GRILL! Highly recommended! If you have a group of 3, go for the private room for sure. You get your own room on a separate floor and your own bathroom. WHAT! Indeed. That was amazing. This hostel has a very complete kitchen setup, and cooking will not be a problem at all. ”
- 26 Apr 2017 yue sheng
- “ We had a very good stay at Atlas House in New Orleans. During our stay we met many friendly travelers and we enjoyed evenings together in the back yard. We were able to use the common kitchen to cook our own meals. It was a good experience over all! ”
- 27 Mar 2017 Anne Germany
- “ This place was a dream. A great location for the money. You can walk right up magazine street (a nice walk) to the French quarter. The staff was very friendly and informative. They keep a chalk board of fun activities near by on the daily. I would choose this place everrrrry time. ”
- 20 Mar 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ Jess, Sara, and Chris are all wonderful ! The house is clean, and the beds comfortable! The pancakes for breakfast were delicious and all the guests ate together, and shared stories ! They even have an orange tree in the courtyard ! Magazine street has great restaurants and shops, and the St Charles Trolley is only a few blocks away and takes you into the French Quarter! I've already booked my next stay at the Atlas House ! ”
- 11 Nov 2016 cindi Italy
- “ In this hostel I was treated not as a guest but as a friend. People here really give true meaning to what Southern Hospitality is. The atmosphere is great and the facilities are nice. Very close to downtown and the Garden District. ”
- 01 Oct 2016 Anonymous Argentina
- “ The hostel wasn't far from the bus route or street car which made it conveniently located. ”
- 29 Sep 2016 Anonymous USA