Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very nice and clean hotel. Room had a single bed, couch, tv, and a nice shower. I stayed in hostels during the rest of my trip to Europe and this was a perfect place to relax and recharge before moving on to my next city and hostel. ”
- 11 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Comfortable, Free Internet, Free Parking, good price, I recommend! ”
- 27 Sep 2012 Douglas Brazil
- “ I was very positively surprised with Atlas Hotel. It is located 2-25 minutes walk from the railway station, not far from Bundesstrasse B2 which is a crowded road on the weekend, but this is the only disadvantage of the place. The staff was very friendly, when I had to book for the second night, it all went very smooth. Typical continental breakfast buffet costs 7 EUR and is advisable. Overall I have nothing negative to tell about my stay there. ”
- 04 Aug 2012 Anonymous