Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The owner is very nice and hospitable. ”
- 18 Aug 2014 Anonymous China
- “ No one at reception to attend us (the security man did), we have no key of our room, during the night there is a Karaoke next to some rooms and it's a nightmare sleeping with all that noise. Besides there was only one socket in the room. During the day good environment and nice place though. ”
- 02 Aug 2014 Anonymous Spain
- “ It's not that bad as the other comments said. The stuffs were kind. But there is no air condition in the room and only two charge in the room for 6 people. it's quite inconvenient and hot at the summer time. otherwise, there is no kitchen you can use, but you can ask the staff to warm the micro-wave food, so that's fine I think..Not that far away from the city and since it is located at the river side, it has a best night view from the hostel to the river side, only take 1-2 minutes on foot. ”
- 29 Jul 2014 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ They require you to give them passport/ID as a "key deposit", and I had hard time getting my docs back. The lady at the front desk didn't have access to the documents and told me to wait for another guy who would come after 9am (she didn't know when exactly). It was 7:30am and I told them the day before that I would be leaving ~ 7am. This lady was extremely rude and acted like she really didn't care. She refused to call that guy! Not fun when you are leaving the country&are stuck with no docs. ”
- 06 Jul 2014 Anonymous Russia