Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I have never spent time in a hostel where I was so willing to get in touch with other people. And this happened not only because of the wonderful staff team, but also because of the coordination of their work, and the way the main floor was furnished (table and bank right at the entrance, kitchen right there too, reception deviding the room, couches and comfortable seats in the cozy other part of the room. The location is perfect, the hostel is right in the middle of the best area of Montreal. ”
- 03 Aug 2017 Nastasia Germany
- “ The first time that I stayed in a hostel with my kids and we loved it! The kids loved the 3 storey bed. Everything was very clean and the house has a great atmosphere. Besides it is right in the downtown with most sights within a walking distance and the metro around the corner. Will stay there again if we travel to Montreal. ”
- 01 Aug 2017 Natalia Germany
- “ There should be recycling bins on each floor if possible. Thanks! ”
- 15 May 2017 Gayle Canada
- “ The atmosphere was great; nice staff and it was a cozzy place to meet good people! ”
- 26 Dec 2016 Anonymous Mexico
- “ Stayed for a nite in 4 bed mixed dorm,it was nice, clean and staff was also very friendly ”
- 08 Dec 2016 Ankit India
- “ I'm from Québec and I go to this hostel regularly. My favorite thing about it is the location. The nearest subway station (a 2 minute walk) is Guy-Concordia. You're close to a lot of great things (the shopping part of Ste-Catherine street, Place des arts, rue Sherbrooke, etc.). Don't go to close from the Berri-UQAM station because the security is way lower. Considering this, this may be the best spot to be in town. ”
- 20 Oct 2016 Mylene Canada