Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This place rocks! You can either stay in a lame hotel for one night, or here for ten nights. Staff are great, facilities are beautiful, really fantastic spot right in the center of Montreal. I'd recommend it to any hostel people out there. ”
- 22 Jun 2014 Campbell USA
- “ Super comfortable beds! Water all over the floor in the showers, but what are ya gonna do? ”
- 13 Jun 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ Great hostel. Washrooms could have more shelves and less watere floor. No soap to wash your dishes in kitchen. Overall though amszing locaton and helpful and friendly staff. ”
- 07 Jun 2014 Hailey Canada
- “ Great atmosphere, staff and location.. I stayed just one night but I had great experience and I recomend this Holstel. Probably when I come back to Montreal I will stay in Alberge Bishop.. ”
- 31 May 2014 Anonymous Brazil
- “ This place was fantastic and I'm having difficulty figuring out why it's not the top rated hostel in the city. I'm a little older, don't stay in hostels too often these days, but this is significantly better than the places I state back in my youth. Location was perfectly central, bathrooms and rooms were clean, and the kids working there were nice and helpful. I like places with charm and character, so I'd def go back. ”
- 27 May 2014 Michael USA
- “ Nice new bathrooms, breakfast ok, parking a nightmare ”
- 08 May 2014 Frances Scotland