Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Honestly, these were some of the best hostel showers I've ever experienced. They were better than my apartment's showers! Beds were very comfortable as well. In general, the hostel was really quiet at night for my stay as well. ”
- 26 Jul 2013 Chris Canada
- “ I would argue this hostel has the best location in Montreal: it's one block away from rue Crescent, which yea is touristy but uber lively with nightlife. It's right near the metro that takes you straight to the UQAM bus station where Greyhound drops off. Double-bed private has its own air conditioner and was clean. building is old with charm like someones house. staff/guests congregate on the stoop to play cards and such. Internet worked perfectly. Overall i recommend, but bring your own towel! ”
- 26 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Got half of my bread, some beers and other things stolen out of the fridge, hardly the fault of the hostel but the pathetic people who should have stayed home and watch TV. ”
- 25 Jul 2013 Anonymous Germany