Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It is very good that you have thick doors but if you're sleeping in the bed next to the door, the door's closing noise is very annoying. ”
- 26 Mar 2013 Maike Germany
- “ Although Montreal is a bilingual City a conversation with the staff was hardly possible cause most of them speak only French. The Hostel didn't feel very secure cause every stranger could simply walk in (no keycards or anything to enter the first two doors). The rooms where clean but the washrooms and especially the shared kitchen was disgusting. It felt like the kitchen didn't get a cleaning for month. Unfortunatelly the internet connection was the worst I ever had in hostel. It was very loud! ”
- 19 Mar 2013 Nadine Germany
- “ The Auberge Bishop was an excellent value for the cost and what really made it shine was the staff. They were extremely helpful at giving directions and recommendations as well as overall friendly and helpful attitudes. The linens were clean and the hostel is well maintained. Position on Bishop street puts one within a 40 minute walk of old montreal and there's plenty of things to see in between including McGill, the Arts district and more. ”
- 19 Mar 2013 Taonga USA
- “ It was AWESOME. I was so nervous about staying at a hostel at first, but the friendly staff and amazing environment made it one of the best vacations I've ever been on. I felt incredibly safe and at home. The staff is wonderful; they will go above and beyond to make sure you're comfortable and safe. ”
- 17 Mar 2013 Tina USA