Auberge Internationale des Jeunes
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Worst hostel i saw ever. No facilities at all. 4 person in a room and all nly one charging point. No common kitchen. Very bad experience. ”
- 26 Sep 2017 Anand India
- “ The hostel was reasonably easy to get to from the train station, and check in was smooth. Staff was friendly and it was easy to get by in English. The luggage room in the basement was somewhat damp, but the rest of the hostel was fine, and clean. The room I stayed in had ample outlets and its own sink. Breakfast was adequate, and free. I walked to the tourist attractions, but it was a little far and I would recommend looking into public transit instead. ”
- 15 Jul 2017 Cara USA
- “ Don't stay here if you want sleep. You get kicked out between 11-3 so even though it is a nice hostel, it is awful if you been out late!!! ”
- 15 Jun 2017 Sarah England
- “ The bad thing was there is only one plug per room.. ”
- 14 Jun 2017 Anonymous Ecuador
- “ Great hostel and the location is perfect, i will come back ”
- 23 May 2017 Edith