Auberge Jeunesse a LouLou - Levis
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Impeccably spotless facilities. Clean, airy, clean, comfortable, and clean. Also, the breakfast was delicious and a great value. ”
- 21 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Their kindness , knowledge of Levis and helpfulness made for a great stay ”
- 02 Jul 2015 Patricia Canada
- “ Everything is squeaky clean and new. Tasteful furnishings, new kitchen for travellers' use, lovely yard, deck, and garden boxes, newer comfy mattress for great sleep. Ample off-street parking. Hosts offer warm friendly service in English or French. I ordered the light breakfast, and it was great. I highly recommend to any traveller and will arrange my road trips to stay there again! ”
- 15 Sep 2014 Gail Canada
- “ a good place to stay but a little bit far away from the city centre. The facilities are new and rooms are clean and neat. ”
- 30 Aug 2014 Anonymous China
- “ I was extremely impressed with how clean and well maintained the hostel was during my entire stay. It was as clean as I would keep my own home, and that is a high bar! Everything was new and nicely/ tastefully decorated. Little details were thought thru, such as the detachable reading light by the bed. Andre was so warm, friendly and accommodating. He is truly interested in getting to know the people at his hostel and he went out of his way to help me solidify plans for a day trip. ”
- 29 Aug 2014 Anne-Marie USA