Auberge Jeunesse a LouLou - Levis
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ They have free parking which was my main concern but located outside the city. Sine quebec isn't very large city you can get to downtown in 20 minutes in peak traffic. The hostel is very clean, secure and friendly. ”
- 15 Oct 2013 Anonymous Pakistan
- “ Really nice, welcoming and helpful staff. The hostel is super clean and easy to reach by car or by train (the train station is behind the hostel), the rooms are comfortable. I spent only a night but I warmly recommend! Morgan from Montreal ”
- 09 Feb 2013 Morgan French
- “ The hostel is far away from quebec. By night, you have to take a cab which cost you 33$ from old quebec. It is clean and very quiet, there is no parties. ”
- 09 Feb 2013 Jonathan