Auberge Jeunesse a LouLou - Levis
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Impeccably spotless facilities. Clean, airy, clean, comfortable, and clean. Also, the breakfast was delicious and a great value. ”
- 21 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Their kindness , knowledge of Levis and helpfulness made for a great stay ”
- 02 Jul 2015 Patricia Canada
- “ Everything is squeaky clean and new. Tasteful furnishings, new kitchen for travellers' use, lovely yard, deck, and garden boxes, newer comfy mattress for great sleep. Ample off-street parking. Hosts offer warm friendly service in English or French. I ordered the light breakfast, and it was great. I highly recommend to any traveller and will arrange my road trips to stay there again! ”
- 15 Sep 2014 Gail Canada
- “ a good place to stay but a little bit far away from the city centre. The facilities are new and rooms are clean and neat. ”
- 30 Aug 2014 Anonymous China