Auberge Jeunesse a LouLou - Levis
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great service! Matresses very comfortable, a lot of equipment for cooking, very good recommendations as well! Bathrooms and all the areas very clean! If I have the chance for sure I will be back ”
- 28 Jul 2014 Sabrina
- “ This hostel is wonderful! Andre is very helpful, very friendly and really enjoys working on this business. The atmosphere at the hostel is very nice! Saturday night we had a bonfire with other guests! It's not really close to Quebec City, but there is a shuttle to take you there without problems and cheaper than bus. For sure I would return there! =) thanks a lot for those days! ”
- 11 Jul 2014 Luiz Brazil
- “ Had a wonderful stay! Would like to return next time we visit Quebec! ”
- 04 Jul 2014 Jenna
- “ This hostel is excellent value for money. The location is convenient, the facility is clean and has good amenities, the staff friendly and helpful. The breakfast is very good and extraordinarily inexpensive. I would certainly consider this location for a future visit to Quebec City. ”
- 28 Jun 2014 Janet Canada
- “ I enjoyed the place. ”
- 05 May 2014 Wesley USA
- “ They have free parking which was my main concern but located outside the city. Sine quebec isn't very large city you can get to downtown in 20 minutes in peak traffic. The hostel is very clean, secure and friendly. ”
- 15 Oct 2013 Anonymous Pakistan