Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel has a cozy and relaxed atmosphere, it is clean and offers all you need when travelling. There are many good and cheap restaurants nearby, e.g delicious dim sum just underneath in the same house. Recommended! ”
- 30 Jun 2015 Jolana Czech Republic
“ Overall the hostel was nice, only problem was that there weren't enough bathrooms, in the morning its quite a wait to use a facility. The beds are also rock hard, it makes it kind of difficult to get a good night sleep. ”
Thanks for sharing your impression! On occasions where we have groups, they tend to all use the washrooms at the same time, it can mean some wait time. But in general we don't have many groups so this isn't a problem. We're sorry you felt the beds were hard, they are firm so they can keep their shape and not sag in the middle. We can offer pillowtops to guests who prefer softer beds. Hope to see you again :)
- 19 Jun 2015 Meghan USA
- “ A nice hostel at the heart of the City very close to Metro,Bus etc....I stayed a couple of days when i first arrived Montreal,and i stayed again on my way back home...A little minus point for the staffs....I'll definately come back when in Montreal.... ”
- 15 Jun 2015 Ahmed Belgium
“ This was such a fine place to stay (bathrooms are cleaner than mine at home!). Great kitchen facility and generous breakfast. Bed comforters of designer quality. Rooms spic and span. Entire facility you couldn't ask for more. Fabulous location, can't be beat. Go! ”
Thanks for sharing your experience at Auberge L'Apero! We're pleased you appreciated our bedding, and cleanliness. We do put alot of effort into those aspects :) Hope to see you next year!
- 03 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA