Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ One of my favourite hostels that I've ever stayed in! Super friendly staff, close to the metro, clean clean bathrooms ... thanks! ”
- 10 Jul 2014 Anonymous Canada
“ It could be a nice place, but the fact that the owner of the place is not professional, unsympathetic and you get the feeling that he treats his employees and yourself (the customer) thankless and as if they were indifferent makes it a bad place. It's to bad, because the employees really work hard, and the hostel have potential for at lot more.
Suggestion for making it a better hostel: the owner should take a management course, and invest in a cooperation course for the employees. ”
Thanks for taking the time to let us know about your feelings. As the owner, I'm very surprised to read this! The 2 employees certainly disagree with your statement, and so do I.Again I'm very surprised of this as we had a few interactions and you never made me, or the employees, know of this concern you have. I guess we have a very different view of how an owner should be and we'll let it at that.
- 26 Jun 2014 Charlotte Krogager Denmark
- “ Thank you guys I loved it. ”
- 29 May 2014 YENENEH Ethiopia
- “ Great location, nice people. had a great time. highly recommended! ”
- 23 May 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ The staff were very amiable and the facilities were very clean. Overall I had an excellent experience and have recommended the hostel to my friends. ”
- 18 May 2014 Nick USA
- “ The hostel is located close to the university and a subway station. Breakfast is aavailable until noon. This time I learnt that this place is a good option to stay for long termers. Important is that you book in advance, especially for the weekend. The hostel gets full every time! ”
- 21 Apr 2014 tina
- “ I really enjoyed my stay at the hostel. I felt more like being in a big apartment with lots of people living in then in a hostel. A simple breakfast is included and i didn´t know that before. So that was a very positive surprise. Thank you for that nice weekend! :) ”
- 21 Mar 2014 Katrin Austria
- “ The parking situation was really odd and sometimes inconvenient but in a city that would be expected ”
- 17 Mar 2014 Rochelle USA
- “ Be honest on homepage that you will actually share a dorm room with 12 people and not 6 as mentioned. A curtain doesn't magically split the room in two. Besides this then everything was fine. ”
- 17 Jan 2014 Christian Denmark
- “ Great location - a two-minute walk from the Guy-Concordia metro stop, and just a block from busy Rue St. Catherine. The staff member who got us settled in was delightful, and though the facilities are nothing too extraordinary, they're clean, pleasant, and well-run. Excellent value; breakfast of toast and cereal included. ”
- 09 Jan 2014 Anonymous USA