Auberge NOLA Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff are very friendly and inclusive, they have daily organized events and they are very inclusive of everyone. Overall great experience! ”
- 19 Jan 2018 Austin USA
- “ Very nice and comfortable place, close to Garden District but far from French Quarter. Wonderful breakfast!! ”
- 09 Dec 2017 Anonymous Turkey
- “ Need to improve on the breakfast. maybe boiled eggs, oj and wheat bread. ”
- 24 Oct 2017 Lorenzo USA
- “ Excellent hostel, could not recommend it more. ”
- 09 May 2017 Anonymous Australia
- “ The showers were very small. That was the only complaint :). Sometimes other guests didn't leave the bathroom clean. ”
- 12 Mar 2017 William USA
- “ I loved the excursion that Jordan planned to see the Brassaholics. ”
- 28 Feb 2017 Elizabeth USA