Auberge NOLA Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff ended up accidentally canceling our reservation which was a bit frustrating. However, they worked hard to ensure we have the beds that were promised. The area can be a bit dodgy at night so be careful. ”
- 18 May 2018 April
- “ Amazing hostel! Staff was super helpful and very welcoming! Very social hostel and the atmosphere was very fun! Would absolutely stay here again, they had air conditioning and comfortable beds, the place was very clean and they have events during the week for everyone to join if they’d like. Lots of fun and awesome people all around. Would totally recommend friends to stay in this hostel! ”
- 06 Apr 2018 Jocelyne USA
- “ This one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in! Super welcoming and like a second home, where it lacks in squeaky bunks it makes up for in thoughtful details such as makeup remover for women in the bathrooms. All in all, would definitely recommend. ”
- 15 Feb 2018 Alexandra Canada
- “ The staff are very friendly and inclusive, they have daily organized events and they are very inclusive of everyone. Overall great experience! ”
- 19 Jan 2018 Austin USA
- “ Very nice and comfortable place, close to Garden District but far from French Quarter. Wonderful breakfast!! ”
- 09 Dec 2017 Anonymous Turkey
- “ Need to improve on the breakfast. maybe boiled eggs, oj and wheat bread. ”
- 24 Oct 2017 Lorenzo USA