Auberge NOLA Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ i stayed at this hostel in august 2015 and had one of the best times of my life. on one of my nights, the staff got everyone together to play a pick up soccer game and had a cook out afterwards. the people i met were awesome and i even met up with some of them in nyc a few weeks later. the staff washed sheets and cleaned around every day. there's nothing bad i could say about my stay :) keep it up!!! ”
- 21 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ I had a great time at the Auberge! Staff were helpful, funny and great to hang out with. Facilities were routinely kept clean including bathrooms, sleeping rooms, hallways, kitchen, etc. Visitors staying in the Hostel were all friendly people. Great location next to a city bus, or if you want to walk to Bourbon St. ”
- 21 Jun 2015 Mark USA
- “ It was the best hostel I ever stayed at. I would definitely stay there if I come to New Orleans. The atmosphere was wonderful. The hostel is small and I felt myself at home. ”
- 29 May 2015 Tetiana USA
- “ Very flexible and helpful staff; breakfast is amazing: you can make your own pancakes with maple syrup. There are bikes to hire; not extremely good shape though … Hostel is located in real typical New Orleans house. Perfect stay, would definitely come back! ”
- 18 May 2015 Anonymous Belgium
- “ Friendly staff and in a good location, just off St Charles Avenue. Not far from the French Quarter either by Street Car or Taxi. The dorms were a good size and the room was clean. Also had good facilities in the Kitchen. ”
- 15 May 2015 Anonymous England
- “ This is by far the coolest place I've lived ever, the staff is a bunch of beautiful people with the right attitude and the rooms were neat and tidy, I can't think of anything negative at all. I'll be booking this for a week next time I'm in town. Oh and yogi is just the cutest dog in the world. Robert, you made the perfect hostel. Thanks for the short but memorable stay. - Trond (Norway) ”
- 14 May 2015 Trond Olav Norway