Auberge NOLA Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff are very warm hearted. They give me a ride to the megabus stop. Thanks so much! ”
- 15 Aug 2015 Anonymous China
- “ i stayed at this hostel in august 2015 and had one of the best times of my life. on one of my nights, the staff got everyone together to play a pick up soccer game and had a cook out afterwards. the people i met were awesome and i even met up with some of them in nyc a few weeks later. the staff washed sheets and cleaned around every day. there's nothing bad i could say about my stay :) keep it up!!! ”
- 21 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ I had a great time at the Auberge! Staff were helpful, funny and great to hang out with. Facilities were routinely kept clean including bathrooms, sleeping rooms, hallways, kitchen, etc. Visitors staying in the Hostel were all friendly people. Great location next to a city bus, or if you want to walk to Bourbon St. ”
- 21 Jun 2015 Mark USA