Auberge de Jeunesse Maeva Quebec
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Location just a 10 minutes walk away from the city center, yummy breakfast, friendly atmosphere and awesome people staying and working there. Will definetly stay there again if I should return to Quebec City. ”
- 30 Jul 2016 Anna-Maria Austria
- “ Unwelcoming and unaccomadating staff, really gloomy atmosphere, furniture is quite old, really old linen, no social vibe whatsoever, facilities next to none, would not recommend at all. ”
- 25 Jul 2016 Hamza
- “ The hostel was super well located, very clean, and with great staff. Roberto, the owner, is a great guy very friendly and knowledgeable. ”
- 08 Jul 2016 Cesar Canada
- “ The quality of a hostel is proportional to the price of it. It was not so good but also not so bad hostel. The room was clean but it has a huge problem, it stinks too much at night!!, which air conditioning system will solve easily. Kind staff, bread and coffee in the morning, this might be a good choice if you are a poor student backpacker ”
- 17 Jun 2016 Anonymous South Korea
- “ A clean, comfortable, homey place. Zane was a very gracious host. ”
- 11 Jun 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ We absolutely loved this hostel! Very homey, the owner was very friendly, wonderful atmosphere. Breakfast was great, lots of food and even some pancakes! Was a lovely surprise Highly recommend booking at this hostel, very affordable ”
- 05 Mar 2016 Leag Canada