Auberge de Jeunesse Maeva Quebec
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel was super well located, very clean, and with great staff. Roberto, the owner, is a great guy very friendly and knowledgeable. ”
- 08 Jul 2016 Cesar Canada
- “ The quality of a hostel is proportional to the price of it. It was not so good but also not so bad hostel. The room was clean but it has a huge problem, it stinks too much at night!!, which air conditioning system will solve easily. Kind staff, bread and coffee in the morning, this might be a good choice if you are a poor student backpacker ”
- 17 Jun 2016 Anonymous South Korea
- “ A clean, comfortable, homey place. Zane was a very gracious host. ”
- 11 Jun 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ We absolutely loved this hostel! Very homey, the owner was very friendly, wonderful atmosphere. Breakfast was great, lots of food and even some pancakes! Was a lovely surprise Highly recommend booking at this hostel, very affordable ”
- 05 Mar 2016 Leag Canada
- “ It is a good place to stay, even if the location is not really near the city center. The staff was not te best, though. The reception guy was too informal, he touched my toe in a playful way once, and I don´t think that is respectful with someone you do not know. Also, he liked to talk about dirty stuff, which is really unprofessional. One female staff member was rude to my sister. ”
- 03 Aug 2015 Maria Belen Mexico
- “ Wonderful hostel where the host cooked nice waffles and toasted bread every morning. Atmosphere was good and close to the downtown shops/restaurants. A little bit of a walk to get to the old town. I would definitely stay here again if I return to Quebec. ”
- 27 Jul 2015 Anonymous Scotland