Auberge de Jeunesse Maeva Quebec
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We had lots of good moments at the Auberge Maeva in Quebec. The staff was very nice and the location is perfect for being close to the Old Quebec. ”
- 04 Oct 2017 Aurelie
- “ Not bad, not the best. ”
- 18 Jun 2017 Anonymous Italy
- “ Very friendly at the Maeva, very welcoming. It was great value for money especially with the free breakfast. The facilities include a commual kitchen, living space with apple tv, books, maps and leaflets, and a sheltered smoking area. ”
- 01 Dec 2016 Louise Ireland