Auberge de Jeunesse Maeva Quebec
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very friendly at the Maeva, very welcoming. It was great value for money especially with the free breakfast. The facilities include a commual kitchen, living space with apple tv, books, maps and leaflets, and a sheltered smoking area. ”
- 01 Dec 2016 Louise Ireland
- “ Location just a 10 minutes walk away from the city center, yummy breakfast, friendly atmosphere and awesome people staying and working there. Will definetly stay there again if I should return to Quebec City. ”
- 30 Jul 2016 Anna-Maria Austria
- “ Unwelcoming and unaccomadating staff, really gloomy atmosphere, furniture is quite old, really old linen, no social vibe whatsoever, facilities next to none, would not recommend at all. ”
- 25 Jul 2016 Hamza
- “ The hostel was super well located, very clean, and with great staff. Roberto, the owner, is a great guy very friendly and knowledgeable. ”
- 08 Jul 2016 Cesar Canada