Auberge de Jeunesse Maeva Quebec
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It is a good place to stay, even if the location is not really near the city center. The staff was not te best, though. The reception guy was too informal, he touched my toe in a playful way once, and I don´t think that is respectful with someone you do not know. Also, he liked to talk about dirty stuff, which is really unprofessional. One female staff member was rude to my sister. ”
- 03 Aug 2015 Maria Belen Mexico
- “ Wonderful hostel where the host cooked nice waffles and toasted bread every morning. Atmosphere was good and close to the downtown shops/restaurants. A little bit of a walk to get to the old town. I would definitely stay here again if I return to Quebec. ”
- 27 Jul 2015 Anonymous Scotland
- “ Great hostel. The staff are very helpful ”
- 11 Jul 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ Area a few blocks from location a little shadey at night, but can easily be avoided. Clean, comfortable enough. ”
- 03 Jun 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ The hostel only staff is a very friendly and helpfull person...The hostel is a bit cheaper maybee the reason for poor service.No duvet cover over blankets which means blankets go from guest to guest without duvet cover and without washing because the hostel only staff asked me to fold and return my naked without duvet cover blanket when i took it to him when leaving.Room smells unpleasant,breakfast surely not the best.I tried to be honest and realistic in all my reviews.Not recommended! ”
- 01 Jun 2015 Ahmed Belgium