Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ My expectations have been satisfied. Clean room, helpful staff, free coffee and tea. ”
- 13 Aug 2014 Anonymous Romania
- “ Best hostel ive been in europe for this money, nice, clean, safe and great staff ”
- 08 Aug 2014 lucia Argentina
- “ Pro Beautiful interior Spacious rooms with closets, desks, lamps, and air conditioning Very clean and nice bathrooms It really is more like a hotel than a standard hostel. It is only a hostel during the summer but otherwise is a dormitory for students at Webster University. Efficient, competent staff Con Staff isn't very warm but they are helpful in a practical, no-frills way. Not too far from the main POIs in the city but a bit of a trek. Luckily, Vienna is small! ”
- 06 Aug 2014 Michelle USA
- “ Everything was ok, except the first room we got - the smell of hundreds of cigarettes smoken here probably years ago was still present. But we managed to get a new one without that smell. We had a transit stay there so all the people who travel by car have to remember about extra 20 euro / day for a parking deck 10/15 min from the hostel. ”
- 05 Aug 2014 Anna Poland
- “ I thoroughly thoroughly enjoyed my stay with the Augarten Hostel! Being my first time in Vienna, I had no idea what to expect. The facilities were ideal, and the staff were exceptional at directing and answering questions. And, its location was perfect for walking to almost any major site in Vienna!! (Not that it is necessary with their impeccable transit system) I know where I will be staying next time I am in Vienna!! ”
- 31 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA