Auntie Julie's House in Taichung
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel is clean and I do have to Thank You for the fridge too! Toilet is big enough and it's clean as well. Thanks for making my stay a Joy! :) ”
- 28 Apr 2015 Anonymous Singapore
- “ ME and my friend really satisfyed with your place. maybe you can provide us slippers. that will be nice. and the map could be revise that customer can easily find your place. if you mark '3C'( the game center), that will be helpful ”
- 17 Apr 2015 Anonymous South Korea
- “ A very unique experience, since the dorm is a converted apartment unit. Auntie Julie is an excellent host, friendly and helpful, while also buying fruits and replenishing water daily for us guests. The location cannot be any more convenient, yet it is also quiet, as it faces away from the main roads, and is on the seventh floor of the block. ”
- 06 Jul 2014 Anonymous Singapore