Auntie Julie's House in Taichung
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A very unique experience, since the dorm is a converted apartment unit. Auntie Julie is an excellent host, friendly and helpful, while also buying fruits and replenishing water daily for us guests. The location cannot be any more convenient, yet it is also quiet, as it faces away from the main roads, and is on the seventh floor of the block. ”
- 06 Jul 2014 Anonymous Singapore
- “ Very convenient location, it is just about 5 minutes walk to Tai Chung railway station, buses to other attractions are also within 10 minutes by foot. Auntie is a helpful and easy-going person, speaks English and Mandarin fluently, simple location maps to attractions in Tai Chung city is provided as well. ”
- 18 Sep 2013 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ Auntie is very nice and helpful, tell us about the transportation arrangement and introduce what worth to see around, but it doesn't look like a hostel, just a flat with 8 bulk-bed (or ten?) the ppl there are very friendly. however, if we considered the price, the condition is along with the price. if not in very tight budget, I won't come back the hostel again. ”
- 09 Jul 2013 Anonymous Hong Kong