Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The location was perfect. You have really easy access to anywhere you want to go in Berlin but you get to experience this lively mitte neighborhood (if you're there on Sunday you MUST hit up the flea market. The staff were great with recommendations, dire tions, and special accommodations. Definitely not the most social group of hostel stayers I've ever encountered, but to be fair we had a private room. Everyone just kept to themselves for the most part. I ”
- 08 Nov 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Very nice and friendly staff. Clean room and bathrooms. Good value for the money. ”
- 29 Oct 2013 Anonymous Romania
- “ Very nice hostel in a beautiful neighbourhood. Try the bar on the other side of the street if you want to meet the locals. ”
- 08 Oct 2013 Tobias Denmark
- “ Staff were great. Very friendly and helpful. Spent lots of time explaining the best sites to see, where things were and how to get there. Last night we stayed there other guests came in late. Most were relatively quiet, but one was talking in a conversational tone of voice, not appropriate for how late it was. First two nights were great. We had easy access to bathrooms, computer and it was quiet ”
- 16 Sep 2013 Lauren USA
- “ Great location (Prenzlauer Berg with lots of restaurants+cafés, close to subway and tram), simple and superclean rooms and nice staff: Bed was not ok the first night, they fixed it immediately and did not charge that bed for the first night, so: also good service :-) thumbs up!! will come back and definetely recommend Aurora Hostel. ”
- 30 Aug 2013 Judith Germany