Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Most of the staff members were not only very helpful, but rather charming. If you want to stay in Prenzlauer Berg, a quaint neighborhood with a vast amount ethnic diversity in cuisine, quirky bars, and late night conveniences, this is the place to stay. My only complaint was that some of the guests were smoking in their rooms despite the regulations. However, this was only the case after the staff had left for the evening. ”
- 21 Oct 2014 Ane USA
- “ Very good location, you can even walk on foot and reach what you want. Staff is very friendly and helpful, helped me to organize my route through the city and marked the best places to visit. The only not that nice thing was sound at night, you can hear people walking and talking as walls are not that thick. But I would definitely recommend this place to stay! ”
- 09 Aug 2014 Agne Lithuania
- “ The location was perfect. You have really easy access to anywhere you want to go in Berlin but you get to experience this lively mitte neighborhood (if you're there on Sunday you MUST hit up the flea market. The staff were great with recommendations, dire tions, and special accommodations. Definitely not the most social group of hostel stayers I've ever encountered, but to be fair we had a private room. Everyone just kept to themselves for the most part. I ”
- 08 Nov 2013 Anonymous USA