Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel is located in a pleasant residential area and approximately 10 min walk to the nearest U station. There are plenty of facilities near by including a bakery selling delicious pastries! The staff I met were friendly and helpful so my overall experience was a positive one and therefore I would have no hesitation in recommending the hostel. Thank you. ”
- 23 Jun 2015 nicholas England
- “ Most of the staff members were not only very helpful, but rather charming. If you want to stay in Prenzlauer Berg, a quaint neighborhood with a vast amount ethnic diversity in cuisine, quirky bars, and late night conveniences, this is the place to stay. My only complaint was that some of the guests were smoking in their rooms despite the regulations. However, this was only the case after the staff had left for the evening. ”
- 21 Oct 2014 Ane USA
- “ Very good location, you can even walk on foot and reach what you want. Staff is very friendly and helpful, helped me to organize my route through the city and marked the best places to visit. The only not that nice thing was sound at night, you can hear people walking and talking as walls are not that thick. But I would definitely recommend this place to stay! ”
- 09 Aug 2014 Agne Lithuania