Aussie Way Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ If you are desperate then go ahead but I wouldn't really recommend it. The kitchen closes super early and the doors are pretty rickety so if anyone needs to leave your room be prepared to be woken up. The bunk beds shake like hell too. It's pretty close to the central transport hub though so at least its easy to get out and about. ”
- 10 Oct 2014 Marcus England
- “ They add 3% surcharge if you use credit card to pay the remainder of your bill. I wish I had known that before I got there. ”
- 12 May 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ I was so glad i could meet friends a lot there ”
- 09 May 2014 Ryan South Korea
- “ Appreciated the downstairs outside umbrella area which encoureaged chat with strangers. A really inviting, friendly atmosphere plus the pool! ”
- 28 Dec 2013 Stephen New Zealand