Australian Guest house
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Rooms are not very big, but that doesn't matter if you use the hostel only for sleeping. The location is great. A few minutes walk from the Avenue of Stars. ”
- 14 Nov 2014 Bas Netherlands
- “ The place is difficult to find. The people that run the place do not treat their customers in a decent way (compared to other places). The room was small but clean. Renewing the bed sheet every day is a bit overdone. Offering coffee is good, but why only coffee and no tea? Overall a bad first impression but a nice place to stay a couple of days. ”
- 02 Jan 2014 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ Rooms are small, but clean and you'll find everything you need in the room. Perfect hostel for a 1 or 2-night stay in HK. Hostel has nothing to do with Australia. It's runed by Indians. =) ”
- 13 Nov 2013 Anonymous Switzerland