Australian Guest house
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Fine overall, but I did not appreciate being charged an extra five percent for paying with a credit card. Also, the location in the Chungking Mansions does you no favours; recommend moving to a nicer building to provide a better experience for your guests. ”
- 12 May 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Rooms are not very big, but that doesn't matter if you use the hostel only for sleeping. The location is great. A few minutes walk from the Avenue of Stars. ”
- 14 Nov 2014 Bas Netherlands
- “ The place is difficult to find. The people that run the place do not treat their customers in a decent way (compared to other places). The room was small but clean. Renewing the bed sheet every day is a bit overdone. Offering coffee is good, but why only coffee and no tea? Overall a bad first impression but a nice place to stay a couple of days. ”
- 02 Jan 2014 Anonymous Netherlands