Australian Guest house
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The place is difficult to find. The people that run the place do not treat their customers in a decent way (compared to other places). The room was small but clean. Renewing the bed sheet every day is a bit overdone. Offering coffee is good, but why only coffee and no tea? Overall a bad first impression but a nice place to stay a couple of days. ”
- 02 Jan 2014 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ Rooms are small, but clean and you'll find everything you need in the room. Perfect hostel for a 1 or 2-night stay in HK. Hostel has nothing to do with Australia. It's runed by Indians. =) ”
- 13 Nov 2013 Anonymous Switzerland
- “ Reception very, very unfriedlich and had no idea about basic Hong Kong attraction. The room was stinkig permanently of food (cooked Bacons and boiled beans). Booking was for Australian guesthouse, we endend up in a Indien Nagila or something. Lift to get up to 14th floor often blockend by transport of goods from the sorrounding shops. ”
- 23 Oct 2013 Anonymous Switzerland