Australis Guest House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It is a really small and quiet hostel. On one day I was even the only one who was in there. ”
- 17 Aug 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ Carol and Brian were great hosts and were knowledgeable of Ottawa. They're also experienced travelers themselves and could provide helpful tips on places to visit. Rooms were clean and fresh towels were provided upon request. My favorite part of the stay was the breakfast that was served every morning, which was delicious. It was a great way to start the day! Overall, highly recommended and it's conveniently located close to the downtown core, byward market, and Parliament Hill. ”
- 25 Jul 2015 Michael Canada
- “ Great place to stay in Ottawa. I really enjoyed every moment in Austarlis Guest House. Loved breakfast, cleanliness and Carol and Brian's hospitality ”
- 02 Jan 2015 Anonymous Ecuador