Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ it is one of the best hostels I`ve ever seen. Clean, comfortable and cheap. ”
- 18 Mar 2014 Anonymous Ukraine
- “ Stayed in a 12 bed dorm the first night. There were ZERO power outlets in the room. Wanna charge your phone/camera? You have to go downstairs to the lobby. After that I stayed in a private on the fourth floor that had power outlets. Over-all this is a very average hostel if you have been to one before. The main benefits are it is close to bars and clubs, free wifi, and free breakfast. ”
- 05 Jan 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Pros: good location! We were able to walk everywhere we wanted to and the number 16 bus coming from the airport literally drops you off right across the street! Public kitchen - this was VERY helpful because we didn't need to eat out ever. Cons: no lockers in room/had to pay for ones in the lobby, not a very lively atmosphere, I was hoping for a younger crowd but instead there were a lot of middle aged people. Staff was knowledgeable but not very enthusiastic. Mixed gender bathrooms - weird ”
- 01 Nov 2013 madison USA
- “ Friendly, clean, in the heart of everything ”
- 20 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ The washing machine : so expensive ! ”
- 01 Jun 2013 jeffrey Belgium