Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Pros: good location! We were able to walk everywhere we wanted to and the number 16 bus coming from the airport literally drops you off right across the street! Public kitchen - this was VERY helpful because we didn't need to eat out ever. Cons: no lockers in room/had to pay for ones in the lobby, not a very lively atmosphere, I was hoping for a younger crowd but instead there were a lot of middle aged people. Staff was knowledgeable but not very enthusiastic. Mixed gender bathrooms - weird ”
- 01 Nov 2013 madison USA
- “ Friendly, clean, in the heart of everything ”
- 20 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ The washing machine : so expensive ! ”
- 01 Jun 2013 jeffrey Belgium
- “ location and staff is great but the rooms are very poor in cleaniness and they are noisy too. beds are very uncomfortable, bathroom is very basic and not really clean at all. recommended for students only. ”
- 08 Jan 2013 Anonymous Hungary
- “ I stayed in that hostel for 3 weeks in December and I have to say that I was very disappointed about it. First of all the rooms were not very clean, especially the bathroom. The bunk beds have no boarder for the upper bed which can be very dangerous. Overall I can say, don't stay there! The people at the reception are not very friendly, the girls are the exception! And there are way better places for less money!! The only good thing about this hostel is the location but that's it! ”
- 26 Dec 2012 Anonymous Austria