Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Overall this was a great stay. Well worth it. Best I've stayed at. ”
- 15 Sep 2017 Josh
- “ Common area is quite small and less cosy. Bathrooms are quite old, looks more or less clean, but not very nice. Rooms have not many room to store your luggage. Very few sockets as well. Breakfast is all right, the typical roast and jam variation. ”
- 17 Aug 2017 Anonymous Denmark
- “ Shittiest place i have ever seen, too hot at night, blood on my matelas, you can hear the neighbourgs, showrrs and toilettes have a weird smell,... but to be fair, the kitchen is modern and well equiped, the breakfeast is also good. ”
- 28 May 2017 Marc Belgium
- “ During our stay, we overheard several men in our room looking for an empty bed to sleep in. They asked us if the beds next to us were empty, so we felt that they did not reserve a bed in advance and were trying to sleep for free. Also, when returning to the hostel, I was asked to show my receipt for my bed, but my partner did not have to show his, which could allow non-guests to easily enter with paying guests. ”
- 20 May 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ Very close to city center and the transportation.. very knowledgable crew with the area.. like they can read your thoughts and recommend the places for you. Very freindly especially the Romanian night guy!! ”
- 18 May 2017 ghaleb Israel
- “ I think the Internet service (wifi) needs to be improved. I also believe that security cabinets should be inside each room and not in a separate area. Finally I think that the breakfast service should be improved. ”
- 04 May 2017 Anonymous Italy