Ave Gratia Plena
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ it was the worst hostel that I stayed(among total 5 in my life ). few people and kind of creepy even without lights on the corridor when I arrived. Only 2 stayed in 8 dorm (at least had good sleep thanks to this ) and the shower outside was not cleaned properly-seems to be not in use for some time. no common area nor other guests anyway. ”
- 06 Oct 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ The building overall is fantastic, you really feel a part of the old city center. The archeological areas in the front lobby connect you to both the history of the building and with the history of the area. We had a room with a balcony overlooking the courtyard which is great, if available. Our room and bathroom were standard for a hostel, nothing more nothing less. The staff were always friendly and very helpful. If heading back to Salerno I would stay in Ave Gratia Plena, again. ”
- 30 Sep 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ The staff was great. They spoke very good English and helped us with information about buses, eating places, etc. The main drawback for us was that the facility did not have kitchen access for guests to heat water or cook. We did have access to plates, glasses, etc. to use. Our toilet had a leak around the base which we wiped up everyday. And the elevator was SLOW, walking up 4 flights of stairs became too much after the first day. We loved our room on the 4th floor, it was sunny and warm. ”
- 10 May 2014 Anonymous USA