Ave Gratia Plena
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was a very nice stay, the rooms and entire facility were spacious, which can be rare in Europe. ”
- 11 Aug 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Really well located in a buzzing area of town. Great staff and a fantastic atmosphere in the open courtyard in the evenings. ”
- 13 Jul 2013 Anthony England
- “ Very nice, clean hostel with a staff that tried really hard to help out with questions. I guess my only real criticism is that there's not that much to do in Salerno, but that;s not really the hostel's fault. Great jumping off point for day trips to Pompeii and the Amalfi coast and really easy to get to on high speed trains from Florence, Rome, etc. 20-25 minute walk from the train station but its easily doable. ”
- 06 Jul 2013 Alexander USA