Aveiro Rossio Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel was amazing. It was homey and cozy. The beds were the most comfortable I've ever slept in at a hostel. My only negatives are that the bedrooms didn't lock so anyone could come in the room and the wifi only worked for a few minutes upstairs very now and then, but it worked fine on the first floor. Rooms have lockers with a key, so you don't need to bring a lock. Great location, within 5 minutes walking from the main sights, but about 20-25 minute walk from the train station. ”
- 16 Jan 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ I can't say enough about this hostel's fine qualities; I just hope all--including their prices--remain the same. ”
- 07 Jun 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Great hostel with a good location! We had a good time there. Love the fact that the hostel is eco-responsible! ”
- 12 May 2014 Virginie Canada