Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Hi all, we were very satisfied in Hotel. The location is very nice. Close to Metro, close to Montmartre. Great view on Sacré-Coeur! Thank you very much for these rooms! We will recommend it even the bathrooms were small. Staff very friendly. Rooms clean. What we missed was fridge. Best regards Vaclav ”
- 07 May 2014 Anonymous Czech Republic
- “ My first trip to Paris. Not sure what to expect but the room was very nice. Small (needless to say) but comfortable, clean, and a wonderful view. ”
- 25 Mar 2014 Ryan USA
- “ I was very pleased with my stay at the Avenir Hotel. The staff was very helpful and friendly. I had very few expectations since the price was low and I was just looking for a place to crash at night, but I got so much more. The room was very nice and the view of the streets, The Eiffel Tower and Sacre Coure was even better - GREAT location! Breakfast was no gourmet but was very fine - except for the coffee. I would very definitely stay at the Avenir again the next time I go to Paris. ”
- 20 Jan 2014 Louise Denmark
- “ Seems that the person at the reception dind't know how to treat with tourists, didnt provide enough information, no looking to the eyes. Besides this, our stay for 4 nights was good. The breakfast is really good, altough i do think they sould change the juice sometimes, and not always serve orange juice. ”
- 15 Jan 2014 Anonymous Ecuador
- “ Nice hotel. ”
- 22 Dec 2013 Greta Armenia