Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We had to leave our room key at the front desk every time we left the hotel, and there was no "security check" for collecting our key on our return, we just asked for the room number and it was handed over. Not very comforting considering the area. Might have been ok if they didn't charge for the room safe. You also had to pay for the tv use, and while there are phones in the room they have disconnected them. Wifi was good, room was dated & there were stains on the wall. Bathroom was nice though ”
- 03 Sep 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ The hotel is in a very rough area, people doing drugs on the street and strip clubs everywhere. Fair enough, but for the value for money is terrible, the only convenience is the train station is a 8min walk. The staff is not friendly at all and could work on customer service. The amentities are very poor as well, none. ”
- 26 Jul 2015 Drew Canada
- “ I had a bed, a bathroom, and WiFi. All that for 50 euros a night. Not too shabby. This is the type of place you stay at if your plan is to stay indoors as little as possible. If that's your plan, I highly recommend this hotel. ”
- 16 Jan 2015 Matews Tomaz Brazil