Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I had a bed, a bathroom, and WiFi. All that for 50 euros a night. Not too shabby. This is the type of place you stay at if your plan is to stay indoors as little as possible. If that's your plan, I highly recommend this hotel. ”
- 16 Jan 2015 Matews Tomaz Brazil
- “ Hi all, we were very satisfied in Hotel. The location is very nice. Close to Metro, close to Montmartre. Great view on Sacré-Coeur! Thank you very much for these rooms! We will recommend it even the bathrooms were small. Staff very friendly. Rooms clean. What we missed was fridge. Best regards Vaclav ”
- 07 May 2014 Anonymous Czech Republic
- “ My first trip to Paris. Not sure what to expect but the room was very nice. Small (needless to say) but comfortable, clean, and a wonderful view. ”
- 25 Mar 2014 Ryan USA