Aventura Boutique Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ If you want peace and quiet bring your ear plugs cause there are a lot of young people staying at the hostel and trust me, they are LOUD. the hostel is ok, don't expect much. ”
- 16 Jul 2013 RENATA Brazil
- “ I only stayed for one night so I didn't manage to get the full effect of the place but from what I experienced it was very good, nice rooms, very friendly and helpful staff and within walking distance of the centre of the city. ”
- 02 May 2013 Phillip Scotland
- “ My partner and I stayed in the private room, which as actually an entire apartment. It's well located and a really lovely place to stay in Budapest. We felt like we had our own little place in this gorgeous city. The staff were also very helpful with day trips, laundry, you name it. Could not recommend this place enough. The dorm areas looked very nice also. ”
- 06 May 2012 Jared
- “ Very friendly staff and a cozy and welcoming atmosphere. ”
- 02 May 2012 Christian