Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ everything cost extra, towels, etc. plus breakfast is minimum to coffee and cereal. ”
- 11 Jun 2014 Richard USA
- “ Staff were cold and very non-responsive. They knew very little about the area and couldn't recommend a place to buy a pad lock. Hostel focal point was television community not actual community. Rooms were clean, but lacked any bedding beyond basic sheets. Breakfast was slim. ”
- 08 May 2014 Zed USA
- “ I liked this hostel. It is a very good location. It is in a quiet neighborhood but is still within walking distance of Downtown Salt Lake as well as public transportation. It is only two blocks from a large Kroger store as well as coffee shops and restaurants. It was also nice to have coffee, eggs, cereal, milk, bread etc. available for breakfast at no additional charge. ”
- 03 May 2014 James Scotland
- “ For 3 nights late October 2013 I stayed in an individual room which costs around $50 per night with a simple breakfast included, satisfied with no noise, the clean cozy room as well as a smiling cordial service mind of the stuffs. Nothing to complain about, instead I say Thank you. Yuichi, Tokyo. ”
- 21 Oct 2013 yuichi Japan
- “ They are now charging $2 to use a blanket. ”
- 15 Oct 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ good inexpensive hostel with a free breakfast,wide screen t.v with many cable channels including nfl network,beautiful neighberhood close to downtown,with access to park city,free computers,stay as long as you want,overall great value! ”
- 02 Oct 2013 Matthew USA