Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ For 3 nights late October 2013 I stayed in an individual room which costs around $50 per night with a simple breakfast included, satisfied with no noise, the clean cozy room as well as a smiling cordial service mind of the stuffs. Nothing to complain about, instead I say Thank you. Yuichi, Tokyo. ”
- 21 Oct 2013 yuichi Japan
- “ They are now charging $2 to use a blanket. ”
- 15 Oct 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ good inexpensive hostel with a free breakfast,wide screen t.v with many cable channels including nfl network,beautiful neighberhood close to downtown,with access to park city,free computers,stay as long as you want,overall great value! ”
- 02 Oct 2013 Matthew USA
- “ pretty sketchy place with many weird characters. heard stories of thieves, chronic masturbators, other strange stuff like that. there didn't seem to be any lockers. the bathroom had no proper doors and just curtains in front of the toilets and showers. All that said, the staff were friendly and there was nothing that really made me think "STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE". In fact if you like to meet/observe unusual people, I recommend it. ”
- 27 Dec 2012 Anonymous Australia