Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ a very nice place. it has a common room where you can buy drinks and snacks ”
- 15 Sep 2016 Anonymous Germany
- “ Awesome hostel, the common room makes it easy to socialize. Super central. Really enjoyed my time here :) ”
- 18 Aug 2016 Anonymous New Zealand
- “ The location of this hostel is very convenient to start visiting the temples in Higashiyama, the staff is friendly and bound to help. But, since the bathroom and the sinks are inside the bedroom, sleeping in the morning can sometimes be impossible in a 12 girls small bedroom. And I also didn't really liked the fact, that Kyoto bus map is sold 20yens, whereas this map is supposed to be free and can be download on line for free. Even if 20yens is not much, why make a business out of it? ”
- 07 Jun 2016 Anonymous France