Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I loved just about everything about this place. It isn't your typical hostel, but it was nice to be able to relax and enjoy something a little bit nicer for a night. I would recommend this place to any friend who was going to Bologna. It can be a little tricky to find, though, so make sure you put the correct check in time and look up the exact location before you get there. ”
- 07 Jun 2014 Sam USA
- “ Great neighborhood, great room, very clean, super easy to get to everything we wanted to do. ”
- 12 Nov 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Very nice and cool place, great location... The only thing I didn't like is that, He can't keep my luggage for a few hours, so I had to pay extra 8 euros and also waste some time to take my bags to the locers in the train station:( ”
- 22 Oct 2013 Anonymous Turkey
- “ It's not even worth looking anywhere else. The perfect rooms, the perfect host, the cutest breakfast set up, and an extremely short walk to the city center. ”
- 23 Aug 2013 Falon USA
- “ Marco runs this B&B well. He has another job, so he is not always there, hence coordinate your arrival with him. The apartment's rooms have a nice style and are clean. The two bathrooms have showers. The room I used had a good size, and came with two towels. Security: 3 door keys: building, appartment, room. Good location: 7 minutes walk to be at the Neptuo's Fountain. The only bad thing is the noise the upper neighbour made, but all in all not so bad (sounded like an old lady pushing a chair). ”
- 01 Aug 2013 Anonymous Chile