Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I loved just about everything about this place. It isn't your typical hostel, but it was nice to be able to relax and enjoy something a little bit nicer for a night. I would recommend this place to any friend who was going to Bologna. It can be a little tricky to find, though, so make sure you put the correct check in time and look up the exact location before you get there. ”
- 07 Jun 2014 Sam USA
- “ Great neighborhood, great room, very clean, super easy to get to everything we wanted to do. ”
- 12 Nov 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Very nice and cool place, great location... The only thing I didn't like is that, He can't keep my luggage for a few hours, so I had to pay extra 8 euros and also waste some time to take my bags to the locers in the train station:( ”
- 22 Oct 2013 Anonymous Turkey