Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This is one of my least favorite hostels in South America based upon the owner's personality. Apart from that, the facilities are nice in community spaces yet some bathrooms have faucets that spray/ leak on the floor, showers that are missing shower head attachments, etc. The people really make or break the hostel (and travelers were wonderful but the owner's personality was difficult for me to handle). However, to hike into Glacier NP from your hostel was truly amazing! Great hikes! ”
- 17 Apr 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Very clean hostel, Sebastian is a cool guy to hang out with and is a good care taker of the property, everyone goes to bed early, internet not great but that's everywhere in the town, great location, beautiful view, a lot of kitchen amenities and supplies, great place to meet others, enough bathrooms and showers for an always full and busy hostel. Would definately stay again. Wish we stayed longer, but it was completely full so bad to move to another hostel. ”
- 27 Feb 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ We had 2 very nice days during our stay at the hostel. Good place to stay with a friendly and helpfull owner. Everything was very relaxed. We can recommed others. Arno ”
- 10 Nov 2015 Arnoldus Netherlands