Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We stayed at Azelindas for four nights and was very pleased with our experience. Azelinda was very nice and helpful and even managed to find us another guesthouse when we decided to stay in Lagos for another night. The location is just outside the city walk and a ten minute walk from the city centre, which was perfect for us as a couple who had stayed in many busy hostels the nights before and just wanted a calm place to stay for a few nights. ”
- 09 Aug 2015 Johan
- “ Instead of a guest house, we were housed in an old family member's flat. We were living in his sleeping room and felt very uncomfortable with this situation. We were not introduced to used the kichten neither there was wifi or any tourist information, what made our stay very poor and uncomfortable and destroyed our days in Lagos. The given address is the lady's privat flat. We were looking for one hour for the "guest house" until we found the lady accidently. Then she brought us to the flat. ”
- 22 Aug 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ Zelinda is a very kind and caring host who makes you easily feel at home and with a great sense of humor. Also she takes care of cleaning the rooms regurarly. Furthermore, there is a very beautifull view on the whole bay of Lagos. ”
- 03 Aug 2013 Monique Netherlands