Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Instead of a guest house, we were housed in an old family member's flat. We were living in his sleeping room and felt very uncomfortable with this situation. We were not introduced to used the kichten neither there was wifi or any tourist information, what made our stay very poor and uncomfortable and destroyed our days in Lagos. The given address is the lady's privat flat. We were looking for one hour for the "guest house" until we found the lady accidently. Then she brought us to the flat. ”
- 22 Aug 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ Zelinda is a very kind and caring host who makes you easily feel at home and with a great sense of humor. Also she takes care of cleaning the rooms regurarly. Furthermore, there is a very beautifull view on the whole bay of Lagos. ”
- 03 Aug 2013 Monique Netherlands
- “ We liked staying at Zelinda's place. Very nice and secure. Zelinda is very nice and helpful. Zelinda, we'll come back some day, that's for sure:)) ”
- 07 Jul 2013 Natalia Russia