Azul Cielo Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff were very helpful and friendly . Spoke English well.The rooms and garden were charming. I would highly recommend this hostel . ”
- 06 Nov 2013 Kim Australia
- “ The staff is really really nice here!!!! One of the staff is really good at english:-) And I like breakfast they offered. One day morning it was taco and another day it was just toast. But if you go to have breakfast late, there isn't enough food. And the kitchen is kinda small so when i woke up late, it was full so i had to wait. ”
- 02 Jan 2013 Anonymous South Korea
- “ iIt's good hostel in Oaxaca. All staffs are friendly, rooms are cozy and clean. Free breakfast was also plus. I would definately comeback, thanks ”
- 30 Oct 2012 Anonymous South Korea