B&B Ai Leoni
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great stay. The owners were very friendly and helpful. Fridge fully stocked with all sorts of drinks and snacks. Wonderful kitchen and balcony right off of it. A short walk to anything worth doing. Money well spent. ”
- 23 Apr 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ The B&B ai Leoni is an excellent place to spend a few nights just hundreds meters from the city center of Verona, and at the same time very affordable. It offers nice rooms, a big and well-stocked kitchen where it is possible to have both breakfast or you can cook your self dinner at night. The cleanness is one of the strength of The B&B ai Leoni. The owner is a very friendly person, who likes to chat and help his customers. Free WiFi is also available 24/7. Great experience. ”
- 26 Nov 2013 Pietro Italy
- “ Pretty good location with kitchen facilities. Staff weren't too outgoing, but weren't impolite either...they were always just sort of absent. There may be a bit of a language barrier as Georgia didn't speak English. No A/C in our private room, however the large private balcony was nice. ”
- 02 Aug 2013 Anonymous Canada