B&B Al Saor
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This was a beautiful b&b! The hosts were incredibly sweet and friendly and made a wonderful breakfast every morning including omelettes, pastries, etc. The rooms are very cute and there's a nice terrace that's a great place to just sit and read a book or drink some tea. Would definitely stay here again! ”
- 27 Jul 2016 Bethany USA
- “ Dear Francesco and Silvia! We had a great time at your lovely and beautiful little hostel! Thank you for everything and hopefully see you next time. Best regards! ”
- 20 Mar 2016 Laura Austria
- “ I honestly can't say enough about this B&B. The breakfast was incredible (omelettes!!), I looked forward to this every day and it was the perfect way to start a busy day of sight seeing. Also, since Venice is so warm, having air conditioning in the room was such a luxury. I highly recommend this B&B to mature travellers. ”
- 19 Jul 2015 Lauren Canada