B&B Al Saor
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I loved the b&b, the room was great, and so was the owner! The breakfeast was really good too. I just noticed that the door that opens for the kitchen was open to outsidenall night long and that worried me a little ”
- 12 Feb 2014 Larissa Brazil
- “ it was very difficult to find the Hotel and contact with the manager. when we got there, there was no one but memo which is 'call to this number'. We had not a roaming phone, and If we had not the skype, there was no way to contact with her. The worst part was NO LIFT! but i enjoyed the breakfast and liked to use a kitchen and easy to control the temp. ”
- 21 Jan 2014 indal South Korea
- “ The toilet seat and shower head were broken, otherwise everything else was good. Liked the balcony! ”
- 09 Jan 2014 Rachel USA
- “ Silvia was wonderful. She brought us fresh pastries for breakfast every morning and was attentive to our needs. She speaks very good English. We were very comfortable in our double room with a kitchen. Excellent location- it takes about 15 minutes to get to San Marco. The only downside is there's no reception. It's basically a building with rooms on each floor and Silvia does not live there. Luckily, I had an Italian cell phone and I was able to call her to get into the building upon our arrival ”
- 07 Jan 2014 Laura USA
- “ Excellent experience, very well located, close to a supermarket, a main street and not far from the main plazas. They were all so nice, we almost felt like visiting family! The room was small but cozy, clean and comfortable. Plus, we got an excellent breakfast every day. I would definitely stay here again! ”
- 16 Dec 2013 Elizabeth Mexico