Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It's a very good B&B. The only thing that I didn't like was the towels because was smelling bad. But have a nice breakfast and the owners are very nice. ”
- 09 Dec 2015 Anonymous Brazil
- “ In a brilliant location just off one of the main streets leading to the arena, so close enough to every thing you need but a quiet night sleep all the same. The landlady was lovely, very welcoming and gave us some pointers on where to go and see. And also helped us out when we got stuck with some train bookings as well. Breakfast was DIY, cereals, bread, spreads and yoghurt which was fine. Place was always clean and tidy too. Thank you for a very nice stay. ”
- 05 Aug 2015 sam Wales
- “ It was a good hostel. We lived with the staff and they were nice. The room was decorated well with pink. Free breakfast was provided. Although it was not closed to the train station, the price was reasonable. ”
- 12 Jun 2014 Anonymous Hong Kong