B&B Centro Turistico Citta di Bologna
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The location of this hostel isn't very good - it's far from the center of town, but it's relatively close to the airport, only a short taxi ride. The staff was generally short with me, except for a very kind man who gave me some free internet and tried to get me to visit their pool and go into the center of the city. I found some spiders in my bathroom, but overall, the place was decent for what I ended up paying. The only reason I'd go back is to visit that nice man again. ”
- 03 Sep 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ like everywhere in italy road signs are few and far between we found a restaurant near by and where escorted by the waiter thank the lord ”
- 23 May 2012 Rene
- “ seriusley its the best hostels i ever been in far more pleasnt atmoshpre then every place else staff was excelent ”
- 26 Oct 2011 Anonymous
- “ Very good italian retaurant next to the reception! ”
- 09 Oct 2011 Kai