B&B Citta' di Giulietta
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It's a small cozy apartment ideal for people who like peace and quiet. Monica was very friendly and helpful although she is a little scatterbrained so be sure to remind her about your arrival! Breakfast was good and abundant and the location excellent. Totally recommended!! ”
- 23 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Verona is a very walkable city. Most of the sites and attractions are in the city center. I was amazed at hoe quickly I was able to get around. The B&B is just off the main shopping district.This was wonderful becasue you don't get the noise but it is still very close. I highly recommend this B&B. Monica the owner was very friendly and efficient. She made our stay very comfortable. ”
- 16 Mar 2015 Alyse USA
- “ That place is really beautiful and highly recommended!! The decoration in all rooms, bathrooms, dining room, all made us all feel like home!! The location is very good, it was very clean and had all we needed. Breakfast has a great variety and quantity, and it's definitely worthy of its money!!!! Best hostel ever, by far! ”
- 11 Oct 2014 Anonymous Greece